RME ERA Assist – Helping to Streamline ERA Submissions
The Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) Initiative places heavy demands on the resources of the Research Office. To help reduce these demands, ResearchMaster developed ERA Assist, a highly flexible solution that can be tailored to meet the changing ARC requirements.
ERA Assist has been successfully used by a number of organisations for both the 2012 and 2010 submissions.
ERA Assist enables you to:
- Generate ERA profiles for your eligible researchers.
- Prepare your research outputs for ERA.
- Import the ARC journals list and match them against your existing journals.
- Upload your research income.
- Generate the XML file required for ERA submission.
- Create a report, highlighting any issues with the data.
- Extract our list of indexed journals to be sent to Scopus and then import the Scopus IDs.
Please contact us for more information about ERA Assist.